This Crime Prevention for Practitioners qualification is a more detailed examination of crime prevention practices and is aimed at those who will be providing specialist advice within their role.
Eight days over two separate weeks residential classroom-based learning plus completion of preliminary work and submission of a portfolio of evidence for assessment within 6 months of finishing the classroom phase.
- Understanding the role of crime prevention in the community
- Understanding the use of security products in crime prevention including testing, certification, standards and the Secured by Design initiative
- Conducting site security surveys of non-domestic premises
- Employing a partnership approach to preventing and reducing crime including undertaking an Environmental Visual Audit
- Planning, implementing and evaluating a crime prevention initiative
Police roles, such as Crime Prevention Officers or similar, who have crime prevention, harm reduction or vulnerable victim protection as their specialism; Local Authorities, including specialist roles within Community Safety Partnerships; security and safety specialists within partner organisations.
If you would like to purchase or enquire about this qualification or other training requirements for you or your organisation, please contact us.